The Series III Blastmate® is the most versatile and reliable full-featured vibration and overpressure monitor available.
- Event reports in the field without a computer
- Full keyboard simplifies entering job notes.
- Dedicated function keys and intuitive menu-driven operation for easy setup.
- Instantel® Auto Call Home™ automated call-in function for remote monitoring.
- Sample rates up to 65 kHz for unrivalled flexibility.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode records histograms and waveforms at the same time.
- Continuous monitoring even while the unit is processing events.
- Configurable with a wide range of sensors – geophones, accelerometers, or hydrophones.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers "Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs".
Available with an Instantel 8-channel option allows for two complete compliance setups with a single Blastmate III monitor.
- 2 triaxial geophones and 2 microphones on the same monitor.
- 8 user-programmable channels available for advanced monitoring applications.
- Supported by Instantel® Blastware® software for easy setup and operation.
- Full sample rate flexibility – 1,024 (standard), 2,048 and 4,096 samples per second.
- In advanced mode, 8 channel 512- 8,192 S/s, up to 65 kHz in single channel mode.
Add to cart